Supercharger has the ability to create and delete custom event logs in Windows. If an event log gets corrupt and is not removable within Supercharger, you can remove it with the following steps.
1. Navigate to this location in the registry:
2. Locate the corrupt log in this list. Please note that Supercharger created logs will be named "Supercharger-Destination-CustomNameHere/Log". Make a note of the following two items:
GUID value of the "OwningPublisher" string name. You will need this in step 4.
File location of the "File" string. You will need this in step 5.
3. Delete the key in step 2.
4. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WINEVT\Publishers\ and delete the key matching the GUID from Step 2.
5. Navigate to the file location from Step 2 and delete the evtx file.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!