Purchase of an Annual Support and Maintenance Agreement (Agreement)
- Updates. Availability announcements of updates
are sent to the email address on the Certificate.
- Technical support (excluding consulting). Support is initiated by creating a ticket at https://support.logbinder.com. Subsequent phone or web conferences will be arranged as deemed necessary by our support. Licensee may be asked for certificate number before being provided support.
- Support is available 9am-5pm Eastern US time Monday – Friday.
- 24 hour response time during normal business hours. Failure: 1 month of PSM refunded for each day missed. If not solved within 48 hours, customer can request to escalate the issue to LOGbinder's Development Triage Team who will classify the issue as:
- LOGbinder product defect
- Environment specific issue
- Microsoft product defect
Regardless of the classification we will make our best effort to solve or create a work around at which time a case-specific patch or product update will be provided. (To date we've only classified one issue as environment specific and we solved it in the next release of the software.)
- Credit towards the purchase of a
higher-level license and Support and Maintenance Agreement (e.g. when
you upgrade from WSS to Enterprise, etc.). This includes the original software
cost and the unused portion of this Support and Maintenance Agreement
(pro-rated and applied to the maintenance fee for the higher-level license).
Annual Support and Maintenance Agreements can be purchased
in 1, 2 or 3 year increments.
||20% of software list price
||38% of software list price
||54% of software list price
Terms and Conditions
Renewal: We will email the technical contact
and business contact we have on record at least 30 days prior to expiration to
arrange renewal. (We will likely begin
reminding you 90 days before expiration as well as send a fax to your main
office.) Unless you renew, this
Agreement automatically expires on midnight of the expiration date.
The cost of the Support and Maintenance Agreement will be
based on the list price of the software at the time of the purchase. After that
period, the cost to renew the Support and Maintenance Agreement will be based
on the list price of the software at the time of each renewal.
Please note that lapses in Support and Maintenance Agreements
are not allowed. In the case where a Support and Maintenance Agreement expired,
any future renewals of said agreement will begin on the day following the
original expiration date.
Cancellation: The Agreement can be canceled at any
time in writing by e-mail, fax or letter. In case of cancellation, Monterey
Technology Group, Inc. will not pro-rate or issue any refunds for any unused
time on this agreement.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!